Friday, April 23, 2010

I love NHRD

I just needed to say that. The more I think about it, the more I mean it. If I wasn't already married I would propose to the league.

Not only do I now have a physical outlet and a way to help me get in shape, but I have a mental/emotional outlet too. I love being able to immerse myself eyeball deep in promoting and growing such a wonderful league. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of something this amazing. Regardless of skating ability, I hope to be a part of the league for many many years to come.

Every skater, ref, and volunteer rocks my socks.

That is all. <3

PS: Don't forget to get your tickets for the bout tomorrow. Available online at http://www.nhrollerderby.com (pick up at will call) or at the door. 6pm. Be there or be vaguely square-shaped.

No comments: