Friday, March 19, 2010

33 hours

I have arrived back home safe and sound from Philly... for 33 hours. I leave early Sunday morning for my company's corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI. I came home to be greeted by a very happy Mr. Carnate AND my new Rector Fat Boy knee pads!

I have 24" legs just above my knee and have had a HORRIBLE time finding kneepads that fit. While the XL fatboys are snug, they are completely adjustable with butterfly closure and extra secure velcro straps. What's even better is that they are ambidextrous so I don't have to worry about putting them on the wrong leg.

Off to bed now. Visiting my grandmother tomorrow, trying to keep it together, and preparing for trip #2. Back in the land of NHRD on Friday.

1 comment:

Mousling said...

And if you're anything like me, you don't have to mutter and take your skate off when you forget to put your knee pads on before you skates anymore. :D